Millions of Arrest Records and Counting

Important searches begin nowhere else but here, just type in the information below to get results

Contra Costa County Arrest Records

Arrest records are documents that are considered as public records and can be requested from the local law enforcement agency responsible for the booking or arrest. Usually called as police logs or a Sheriff’s log, arrest reports contain information such as the exact time the incident was reported, the respondent(s) to the incident, the nature of the call and if there are any arrests that were made. Although records are generally available to the public, there are some records that are exempted from the public including medical records, preliminary draft, complaint records, criminal history information and report cases that are pending litigation.

For those who are interested in obtaining Contra Costa arrest records, they can visit the online document database made available by the Board of Supervisors of Contra Costa. Aside from the data center, requestors may also visit the County website or the Office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors during regular hours to make their request. Request should only be made by the person involved in the arrest or one of his/her authorized representative. ID verification is needed for the request to be granted.

Contra Costa County Arrest Records

Requestors may ask for the records in three different ways – phone, in-person and e-mail/fax/snail mail. A record request form is made available at the County website for download. Simply download the form, fill it up and send the request. Once the request is made available, the requestor has two options available to them – to inspect the records in person or to have the records copied. Copies cost $0.20/single sided page, $0.20/double sided and $3.00 for a CD format copy.

Contra Costa County Arrest Log

For those who wish to obtain an arrest report, follow the instructions below:

Contra Costa County Sheriff Arrests

For Contra Costa County arrest records and other legal references please visit one of the links below: